Why Patients Choose Us
A trustworthy dental clinic proudly serving a diverse clientele
Our patients are as unique as their smiles and differ in ages, from 2 to 102! Some are starting families, others are enjoying their retirement, and some are learning their first words while others are writing their midterm essays.
Some patients never get cavities, others need root canals, some have dentures, others get dental implants, some have straight teeth and others need braces. They each have individual dental care needs, yet they are all our patients because they all found Eatonville Dental a trustworthy dental clinic to deliver the care they need.
At the end of the day, our patients all want the same things when it comes to their dental health needs.
All of our patients are looking for:
1) A trustworthy dentist who recommends best treatment options for patients.
2) A caring dentist who knows their patients and takes the time to listen to patient concerns and fears.
3) A personal dentist, meaning that patients aren’t shuffled around between different associates because this is a family practice, not a corporate conglomerate.
4) Best dental treatment possible and results. Our patients take pride in our dentists’ training, continuing education, the modern technologies and best materials that make dental visits much more comfortable.
5) Everyone wants to be on time.
6) Convenience. We have free parking, are easily accessible by TTC and are wheelchair accessible.
7) Superb service. Our staff are highly experienced and trained to provide great customer service.
8) Attention when it is needed most. Patients with dental emergencies are seen same day.
9) A gentle hygienist.
10) Professional, yet personable dentists.
Become an Eatonville Dental Patient
If you feel you would benefit from becoming one of our patients, as our current patients do, you can call Maria and she would be happy to arrange it for you.
We understand how important it is to find a dentist that you can trust and feel comfortable with and that’s why we offer a complimentary pre-appointment visit. Book your complimentary 10-minute, no-obligation conversation with one of our dentists to see if you are comfortable with them.
Our Recognition – Happy Patients!
Once, a curious patient asked me, “What is the highest recognition a dentist can get?” My answer was, “a happy patient”. We would like to thank all of our happy patients who nominated us and voted for Eatonville Dental to be honored the “Best Dentist” gold title in Etobicoke. We truly appreciate it!